History and Highlights
- Okimono launches with a major exhibition at VM23
- Opening of the Flagship Store Fashion District Arnhem
- Start Series_Arnhem
- Hype around Theo Janssen
- Life Ain't no Pec-NEC (within 2 days, completely sold out twice)
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Theo Janssen - Football is War (first signature T-shirt - sold out within 3 hours)
- 'Life Ain't No Pec-Nec' Vitesse supporter campaign that produced the world's largest T-shirt of 13m high at Gelredome
- Start Series_Eindhoven
- Start of collaboration with De Kwis (Saturday night NPO1)
- Only100Left - cooperation with Freek Vonk & Burgers' Zoo for awareness of endangered species
- Introduction of the First100 T-shirt subscription
- Pop-up Concept Store in Berlin
- Opening of Okimono Eindhoven at Strijp-S
- Paul de Leeuw in various Oki's in his theater show and 'Paul's Puber Kookshow'
- T-shirt for Luxor Live
- Second signature T-shirt: Maarten Tjallingii's 'Griinta 53 11'
- Jochem Myjer wears 'Paper Bird' in College Tour, and during the try-outs of his new show
- Theo Maassen wears 'Bad Dove' in his theater show VANKWAADTOTERGER
- RTL7 Darts - Marcel Maijer is a fan
- Peter Sagan in a 'Griinta 53 11 Giro Edition' on Facebook and Instagram
- T-shirt for Trek Bikes 'Goodbye, Car'
- Futurum x Okimono: 3 #mychallenge T-shirts
- Signature T-shirt with Lotto-Jumbo rider Jos van Emden
- Introduction of the cycling clothing line
- Farewell signature T-shirt Bram Tankink 'Tank'
- Introduction of the Okimono ladies T-shirts
- Cooperation with De Hoge Veluwe National Park
- The first customer reaches the magical milestone of 100 T-shirts - Mayor Marcouch of Arnhem hands him the latest T-shirt in the Series_Arnhem in honor of this special event
- Launch event 'The Spindoctor' with billiards artistic champion Jop de Jong
- Start Series_Friesland
- Opening of Okimono Leeuwarden powered by The SainT
- Start crowdfunding campaign for more Okimono Powered by... stores
- The launch of the Okimono Cycling Club
- Signature T-shirt 'Vuilwater Arnhem' in combination with the book 'Op pad met de dikke prins' by Theo Janssen and Marcel van Roosmalen
- T-shirt 'Future For Nature' in collaboration with Future For Nature Foundation
- Airborne 75 T-shirts in cooperation with alderman Verstand of the municipality Renkum
- T-shirts for the Naturalis Museum in Leiden
- Finisher T-shirt for the Gelreman triathlon
- Go Fast Or Go Home T-shirt with Jos van Emden based on his favorite race
- T-shirt designed for the winners of the Arnhems Sportgala
- New Okimono Powered By location: Pop-up Gaard in Utrecht
- Dolf Jansen, Bas van de Goor, and Stef Bos are spotted in Okimono T-shirts
- 'Silverback' T-shirt in cooperation with Gorilla Foundation Netherlands
- Temporary sale of the Okimono Mysterybox
- Okimono collection extended with MTB pants
- 'De Hele Stad Geel Zwart' (Dutch for: 'The Whole City In Yellow And Black') shirt in collaboration with 112 Box Vitesupporters on the occasion of the KNVB Cup final.
- Two new sales points of Okimono shirts: 'Shirts & Co' in Apeldoorn and 'Groeten uit Utrecht' in Utrecht.
- Presentation of a special edition of 'De Bal Is Rond' to the first customer with a collection of 200 Okimono shirts (!)
- Support of the Sterke Yerke project with the 'I Bag Your Pardon' shirt.
- Cooperation with Sports Center Papendal for 50-year anniversary with the shirts 'Preparation Is Everything - Papendal 50 Edition' and 'Preparation Is Everything - Papendal Olympic Edition
- Cooperation with mill De Kroon in Arnhem for the shirt 'Klarendalse Molen' (Klarendal Mill)
- The Green Friday action has yielded 207 trees for treesforall.nl
- First Okimono's with zipper: the 'zipped hoodie' and the 'zipped jacket' from 'Mihi Cura Futuri'